DENTAL IMPLANT OFFER
Get $1,300* Off
Here's what's included in our offer:
• Regular price at $3,800; promotional offer at $2,500
• Includes a complimentary consultation, implant, crown, 3D scan and x-rays
• No-incision guided surgery
*Includes implant, crown, 3D scan, x-rays and consultation. Offer expires on .
What is a dental implant?
Much like crowns or bridges, dental implants have the purpose of replacing a missing tooth (or missing teeth). A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is used to replace a missing tooth. Dental implants are made of titanium metal and look like natural teeth.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
• Because they are made of titanium metal, dental implants can last a lifetime if taken care of properly;
• Implants look and feel like natural teeth;
• Implants are the only type of restoration that stimulates bone growth. When the jawbone is not used to support a natural tooth, it can deteriorate and lose its strength;
• Unlike dentures or bridges, you do not need to take out the implants. They are fixed permanently and allow you to eat your favorite foods without any restriction.
How do I take care of my dental implant?
Just like natural teeth, dental implants need to be cleaned on a daily basis with the use of a toothbrush and floss. It is also advised to visit your dentist every six months in order to make sure that your implants are still intact.
What are the risks of getting dental implants?
Dental implant surgery rarely poses risks. However, just like any surgery, there can be possible complications, such as infection, bleeding or damage in the nearby structures.